Experts say Gambir drunk driver was speeding
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Experts on physics and traffic safety say that Afriyani Susanti, who killed nine pedestrians near Gambir station in January, was driving much faster than her passengers have testified.
Djoko Triyono, a physics expert from the University of Indonesia, told the judges at the Central Jakarta District Court on Wednesday that Afriyani had accelerated to 99 kilometers per hour moments be...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Violent deaths overshadow Nicaragua crisis talks
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Police end probe into blasphemy allegations against Sukmawati
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Chinese restaurant goes bankrupt after all-you-can-eat promo
- Mother's coffin falls on pallbearers, kills son in South Sulawesi funeral
- Trump threatened to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan: report
- Khong Guan cookie tin family mystery gets new explanation this Idul Fitri
- Greece, Macedonia sign historic deal to end name row