Experts say Gambir drunk driver was speeding
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Experts on physics and traffic safety say that Afriyani Susanti, who killed nine pedestrians near Gambir station in January, was driving much faster than her passengers have testified.
Djoko Triyono, a physics expert from the University of Indonesia, told the judges at the Central Jakarta District Court on Wednesday that Afriyani had accelerated to 99 kilometers per hour moments be...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets