Experts say Gambir drunk driver was speeding
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Experts on physics and traffic safety say that Afriyani Susanti, who killed nine pedestrians near Gambir station in January, was driving much faster than her passengers have testified.
Djoko Triyono, a physics expert from the University of Indonesia, told the judges at the Central Jakarta District Court on Wednesday that Afriyani had accelerated to 99 kilometers per hour moments be...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Lee Min-ho wins top award for boosting Korea’s brand
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games