Experts say Gambir drunk driver was speeding
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Experts on physics and traffic safety say that Afriyani Susanti, who killed nine pedestrians near Gambir station in January, was driving much faster than her passengers have testified.
Djoko Triyono, a physics expert from the University of Indonesia, told the judges at the Central Jakarta District Court on Wednesday that Afriyani had accelerated to 99 kilometers per hour moments be...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Dozens of Rohingya come ashore in Indonesia