Experts say Gambir drunk driver was speeding
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Experts on physics and traffic safety say that Afriyani Susanti, who killed nine pedestrians near Gambir station in January, was driving much faster than her passengers have testified.
Djoko Triyono, a physics expert from the University of Indonesia, told the judges at the Central Jakarta District Court on Wednesday that Afriyani had accelerated to 99 kilometers per hour moments be...
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Wes Anderson, Norway teen massacre films lead Berlin fest race
- ‘Black Panther’ succeeds in bringing Wakanda to world
- EU opens door for Balkan states, but hurdles remain