Experts say Gambir drunk driver was speeding
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Experts on physics and traffic safety say that Afriyani Susanti, who killed nine pedestrians near Gambir station in January, was driving much faster than her passengers have testified.
Djoko Triyono, a physics expert from the University of Indonesia, told the judges at the Central Jakarta District Court on Wednesday that Afriyani had accelerated to 99 kilometers per hour moments be...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings