Gender equality bill opposed by women
The Jakarta Post
Equality for all: In this undated file photo, a group of men takes part in a rally to support gender equality in Yogyakarta. (Courtesy of New Men Alliance)An effort from the House of Representatives to come up with a regulation that would guarantee equality between men and women in the country has been met, ironically, with staunch opposition from women’s groups.
Representatives from the...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017