Graft suspected in palm oil conversion
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Smoke rising from several spots scattered throughout more than 61,000 hectares of carbon-rich Tripa peat swamp forests in Nagan Raya regency, Aceh, could be easily seen from a Cessna 208 Caravan aircraft flying low above the area on Thursday last week.
Onboard the airplane were a number of top officials from agencies tasked with investigating a case involving palm oil company PT Kallista Al...
- EDITORIAL: Facing the EU palm oil policy
- Driver who dragged police officer across busway lane arrested
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Sanctuary for prowlers, yowlers
- Agency head ready for questioning on assault report
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS