Graft suspected in palm oil conversion
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Smoke rising from several spots scattered throughout more than 61,000 hectares of carbon-rich Tripa peat swamp forests in Nagan Raya regency, Aceh, could be easily seen from a Cessna 208 Caravan aircraft flying low above the area on Thursday last week.
Onboard the airplane were a number of top officials from agencies tasked with investigating a case involving palm oil company PT Kallista Al...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission