Graft suspected in palm oil conversion
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Smoke rising from several spots scattered throughout more than 61,000 hectares of carbon-rich Tripa peat swamp forests in Nagan Raya regency, Aceh, could be easily seen from a Cessna 208 Caravan aircraft flying low above the area on Thursday last week.
Onboard the airplane were a number of top officials from agencies tasked with investigating a case involving palm oil company PT Kallista Al...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali