Graft suspected in palm oil conversion
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Smoke rising from several spots scattered throughout more than 61,000 hectares of carbon-rich Tripa peat swamp forests in Nagan Raya regency, Aceh, could be easily seen from a Cessna 208 Caravan aircraft flying low above the area on Thursday last week.
Onboard the airplane were a number of top officials from agencies tasked with investigating a case involving palm oil company PT Kallista Al...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Jl. Raya Ragunan closed through Sunday for festival