Indofood CBP to set up joint ventures with Asahi
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Indofood CBP (ICBP) has signed agreements with Japanese beverage group Asahi to set up joint ventures to produce non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia and market the products in the biggest market of Southeast Asia.
The two firms, slated to be established in September this year, will be manufacturing company PT Asahi Indofood Beverage Makmur, and marketing and distribution...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security