Indofood CBP to set up joint ventures with Asahi
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Indofood CBP (ICBP) has signed agreements with Japanese beverage group Asahi to set up joint ventures to produce non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia and market the products in the biggest market of Southeast Asia.
The two firms, slated to be established in September this year, will be manufacturing company PT Asahi Indofood Beverage Makmur, and marketing and distribution...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte