Indofood CBP to set up joint ventures with Asahi
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Indofood CBP (ICBP) has signed agreements with Japanese beverage group Asahi to set up joint ventures to produce non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia and market the products in the biggest market of Southeast Asia.
The two firms, slated to be established in September this year, will be manufacturing company PT Asahi Indofood Beverage Makmur, and marketing and distribution...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote