Indofood CBP to set up joint ventures with Asahi
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Indofood CBP (ICBP) has signed agreements with Japanese beverage group Asahi to set up joint ventures to produce non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia and market the products in the biggest market of Southeast Asia.
The two firms, slated to be established in September this year, will be manufacturing company PT Asahi Indofood Beverage Makmur, and marketing and distribution...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island