Policymakers gather for knowledge exchange
The Jakarta Post
Some 290 policy makers and practitioners from 46 countries and international organizations convened on Tuesday in Bali for the High-Level Meeting on South-South cooperation to push for knowledge exchange among countries within the cooperation scheme.
The two-day meeting, opened by Vice President Boediono, was expected to issue the Bali Communiqué, which would affirm the importance and role...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime