Policymakers gather for knowledge exchange
The Jakarta Post
Some 290 policy makers and practitioners from 46 countries and international organizations convened on Tuesday in Bali for the High-Level Meeting on South-South cooperation to push for knowledge exchange among countries within the cooperation scheme.
The two-day meeting, opened by Vice President Boediono, was expected to issue the Bali Communiqué, which would affirm the importance and role...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy