Policymakers gather for knowledge exchange
The Jakarta Post
Some 290 policy makers and practitioners from 46 countries and international organizations convened on Tuesday in Bali for the High-Level Meeting on South-South cooperation to push for knowledge exchange among countries within the cooperation scheme.
The two-day meeting, opened by Vice President Boediono, was expected to issue the Bali Communiqué, which would affirm the importance and role...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion