Bank Jatim to use Rp 1t from IPO for SME loans
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur (Bank Jatim), which began trading on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) of Thursday, says its lending in the first half has reached 94 percent of its full-year target.
Bank Jatim president director Hadi Sukrianto said that the bank’s total lending touched Rp 18 trillion (US$1.9 billion) in the first half of 2012, up 12 percent from the same period la...
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter