Bank Jatim to use Rp 1t from IPO for SME loans
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur (Bank Jatim), which began trading on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) of Thursday, says its lending in the first half has reached 94 percent of its full-year target.
Bank Jatim president director Hadi Sukrianto said that the bank’s total lending touched Rp 18 trillion (US$1.9 billion) in the first half of 2012, up 12 percent from the same period la...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined