Bank Jatim to use Rp 1t from IPO for SME loans
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur (Bank Jatim), which began trading on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) of Thursday, says its lending in the first half has reached 94 percent of its full-year target.
Bank Jatim president director Hadi Sukrianto said that the bank’s total lending touched Rp 18 trillion (US$1.9 billion) in the first half of 2012, up 12 percent from the same period la...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash