Bank Jatim to use Rp 1t from IPO for SME loans
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur (Bank Jatim), which began trading on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) of Thursday, says its lending in the first half has reached 94 percent of its full-year target.
Bank Jatim president director Hadi Sukrianto said that the bank’s total lending touched Rp 18 trillion (US$1.9 billion) in the first half of 2012, up 12 percent from the same period la...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury