Convicted Shiite cleric: I am not an infidel
The Jakarta Post
Shiite cleric Tajul Muluk (left). (Tempo/arrahmah)<\i>Shiite cleric Tajul Muluk described his two-year prison sentence as a politically engineered verdict aimed at alienating Shia Muslims after he was sentenced by the Sampang District Court, East Java, on Thursday.
Speaking to reporters after presiding judge Purnomo Amin Tjahjo declared him guilty of blasphemy against Islam, Tajul in...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief