Convicted Shiite cleric: I am not an infidel
The Jakarta Post
Shiite cleric Tajul Muluk (left). (Tempo/arrahmah)<\i>Shiite cleric Tajul Muluk described his two-year prison sentence as a politically engineered verdict aimed at alienating Shia Muslims after he was sentenced by the Sampang District Court, East Java, on Thursday.
Speaking to reporters after presiding judge Purnomo Amin Tjahjo declared him guilty of blasphemy against Islam, Tajul in...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore