Pasar Tasik sets trends for Muslim fashion
The Jakarta Post
While the stylish wait for the newest seasonal collections to be presented on the runways of Paris, Milan or New York, local Muslim fashionistas say they can find their fix closer to home.
“Hijabers”, so called after the headscarves that they wear, have been descending on Pasar Tasik, a series of markets offering inexpensive and fashionable Muslim attire in Block F2 of Tanah Abang marke...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote