Pasar Tasik sets trends for Muslim fashion
The Jakarta Post
While the stylish wait for the newest seasonal collections to be presented on the runways of Paris, Milan or New York, local Muslim fashionistas say they can find their fix closer to home.
“Hijabers”, so called after the headscarves that they wear, have been descending on Pasar Tasik, a series of markets offering inexpensive and fashionable Muslim attire in Block F2 of Tanah Abang marke...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs