Pasar Tasik sets trends for Muslim fashion
The Jakarta Post
While the stylish wait for the newest seasonal collections to be presented on the runways of Paris, Milan or New York, local Muslim fashionistas say they can find their fix closer to home.
“Hijabers”, so called after the headscarves that they wear, have been descending on Pasar Tasik, a series of markets offering inexpensive and fashionable Muslim attire in Block F2 of Tanah Abang marke...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion