Analysis: The truth about Internet usage in Indonesia
PREMIUM There was a time not so long ago when the internet was proclaimed instant game-changer for just about everything, everywhere. Tens of success stories have become global legends, hundreds more are on their way to becoming local successes. Thousands of painful failures have been forgotten. Along the way, we’ve re-learned some simple lessons. You can sell juicy tomatoes or fresh fish online, but on...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security