Nestlé’s new Karawang plant to start production in Q1 2013
The Jakarta Post
Nestlé S.A., the world’s largest food and beverage company, will begin production at its fourth plant in Karawang, West Java, in the first quarter of next year as construction remains on schedule.
The US$200 million plant, which is located on a 28.8-hectare plot in Surya Cipta industrial estate, will initially begin making Cerelac infant cereals in March next year, Nestlé Indonesia pres...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau