Nestlé’s new Karawang plant to start production in Q1 2013
The Jakarta Post
Nestlé S.A., the world’s largest food and beverage company, will begin production at its fourth plant in Karawang, West Java, in the first quarter of next year as construction remains on schedule.
The US$200 million plant, which is located on a 28.8-hectare plot in Surya Cipta industrial estate, will initially begin making Cerelac infant cereals in March next year, Nestlé Indonesia pres...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker