Nestlé’s new Karawang plant to start production in Q1 2013
The Jakarta Post
Nestlé S.A., the world’s largest food and beverage company, will begin production at its fourth plant in Karawang, West Java, in the first quarter of next year as construction remains on schedule.
The US$200 million plant, which is located on a 28.8-hectare plot in Surya Cipta industrial estate, will initially begin making Cerelac infant cereals in March next year, Nestlé Indonesia pres...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017