Nestlé’s new Karawang plant to start production in Q1 2013
The Jakarta Post
Nestlé S.A., the world’s largest food and beverage company, will begin production at its fourth plant in Karawang, West Java, in the first quarter of next year as construction remains on schedule.
The US$200 million plant, which is located on a 28.8-hectare plot in Surya Cipta industrial estate, will initially begin making Cerelac infant cereals in March next year, Nestlé Indonesia pres...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast