Panwaslu probes smear campaign allegations
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The city’s election supervisor is looking into a number of reports of negative campaigning against gubernatorial candidates ahead of the September runoff.
Ramdansyah, chairman of the Jakarta branch of the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu Jakarta), said on Saturday that the alleged negative campaigning, some of which involved religious figures, occurred in South, East and West Jaka...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill