Panwaslu probes smear campaign allegations
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The city’s election supervisor is looking into a number of reports of negative campaigning against gubernatorial candidates ahead of the September runoff.
Ramdansyah, chairman of the Jakarta branch of the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu Jakarta), said on Saturday that the alleged negative campaigning, some of which involved religious figures, occurred in South, East and West Jaka...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island