Panwaslu probes smear campaign allegations
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The city’s election supervisor is looking into a number of reports of negative campaigning against gubernatorial candidates ahead of the September runoff.
Ramdansyah, chairman of the Jakarta branch of the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu Jakarta), said on Saturday that the alleged negative campaigning, some of which involved religious figures, occurred in South, East and West Jaka...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat