Panwaslu probes smear campaign allegations
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The city’s election supervisor is looking into a number of reports of negative campaigning against gubernatorial candidates ahead of the September runoff.
Ramdansyah, chairman of the Jakarta branch of the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu Jakarta), said on Saturday that the alleged negative campaigning, some of which involved religious figures, occurred in South, East and West Jaka...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Macron in Russia for high
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study