Dhini Aminarti: Cinema addict
The Jakarta Post
JP/Indah SetiawatiActress Dhini Aminarti feels fortunate to have a chance to play on the same screen with her husband, actor Dhimas Seto.
Both are playing in a religious themed soap opera titled Dalam Mihrab Cinta (In the Pulpit of Love) in RCTI. The 29-year-old refused to follow a script that required her to slap Dhimas, saying that she was afraid of falling into sin
for doing so.
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint