Dhini Aminarti: Cinema addict
The Jakarta Post
JP/Indah SetiawatiActress Dhini Aminarti feels fortunate to have a chance to play on the same screen with her husband, actor Dhimas Seto.
Both are playing in a religious themed soap opera titled Dalam Mihrab Cinta (In the Pulpit of Love) in RCTI. The 29-year-old refused to follow a script that required her to slap Dhimas, saying that she was afraid of falling into sin
for doing so.
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station