Dhini Aminarti: Cinema addict
The Jakarta Post
JP/Indah SetiawatiActress Dhini Aminarti feels fortunate to have a chance to play on the same screen with her husband, actor Dhimas Seto.
Both are playing in a religious themed soap opera titled Dalam Mihrab Cinta (In the Pulpit of Love) in RCTI. The 29-year-old refused to follow a script that required her to slap Dhimas, saying that she was afraid of falling into sin
for doing so.
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister