Dhini Aminarti: Cinema addict
The Jakarta Post
JP/Indah SetiawatiActress Dhini Aminarti feels fortunate to have a chance to play on the same screen with her husband, actor Dhimas Seto.
Both are playing in a religious themed soap opera titled Dalam Mihrab Cinta (In the Pulpit of Love) in RCTI. The 29-year-old refused to follow a script that required her to slap Dhimas, saying that she was afraid of falling into sin
for doing so.
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats