Low blood supply in Jakarta: PMI
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta office of the Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) has reported a shortage of blood as less people were willing to donate blood during Ramadhan.
Head of PMI Jakarta Salimar Salin said that currently, PMI Jakarta stocked only 227 bags of blood per day, much lower than the ideal 800 to 1,000 bags a day.
“The demand for blood is very high, reaching 1,000 to 1,100 bags per d...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth