Low blood supply in Jakarta: PMI
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta office of the Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) has reported a shortage of blood as less people were willing to donate blood during Ramadhan.
Head of PMI Jakarta Salimar Salin said that currently, PMI Jakarta stocked only 227 bags of blood per day, much lower than the ideal 800 to 1,000 bags a day.
“The demand for blood is very high, reaching 1,000 to 1,100 bags per d...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down