Low blood supply in Jakarta: PMI
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta office of the Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) has reported a shortage of blood as less people were willing to donate blood during Ramadhan.
Head of PMI Jakarta Salimar Salin said that currently, PMI Jakarta stocked only 227 bags of blood per day, much lower than the ideal 800 to 1,000 bags a day.
“The demand for blood is very high, reaching 1,000 to 1,100 bags per d...
- EDITORIAL: Facing the EU palm oil policy
- Driver who dragged police officer across busway lane arrested
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Sanctuary for prowlers, yowlers
- Agency head ready for questioning on assault report
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS