Low blood supply in Jakarta: PMI
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta office of the Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) has reported a shortage of blood as less people were willing to donate blood during Ramadhan.
Head of PMI Jakarta Salimar Salin said that currently, PMI Jakarta stocked only 227 bags of blood per day, much lower than the ideal 800 to 1,000 bags a day.
“The demand for blood is very high, reaching 1,000 to 1,100 bags per d...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds