Breaking down the barriers and stereotypes
Indonesia, according to Australian Bureau of Statistics, is the second most popular holiday destination for Australians. In the 2011-2012 financial year alone, 911,000 Australians visited Indonesia (a significant increase from 232,000 visitors in 2006-2007).
Yet in the collective consciousness of Indonesians — limited to the educated middle-class at that — Australia is only beginning t...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D