Breaking down the barriers and stereotypes
Indonesia, according to Australian Bureau of Statistics, is the second most popular holiday destination for Australians. In the 2011-2012 financial year alone, 911,000 Australians visited Indonesia (a significant increase from 232,000 visitors in 2006-2007).
Yet in the collective consciousness of Indonesians — limited to the educated middle-class at that — Australia is only beginning t...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month