Breaking down the barriers and stereotypes
Indonesia, according to Australian Bureau of Statistics, is the second most popular holiday destination for Australians. In the 2011-2012 financial year alone, 911,000 Australians visited Indonesia (a significant increase from 232,000 visitors in 2006-2007).
Yet in the collective consciousness of Indonesians — limited to the educated middle-class at that — Australia is only beginning t...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears