Breaking down the barriers and stereotypes
Indonesia, according to Australian Bureau of Statistics, is the second most popular holiday destination for Australians. In the 2011-2012 financial year alone, 911,000 Australians visited Indonesia (a significant increase from 232,000 visitors in 2006-2007).
Yet in the collective consciousness of Indonesians — limited to the educated middle-class at that — Australia is only beginning t...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Costly holiday
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey