Breaking down the barriers and stereotypes
Indonesia, according to Australian Bureau of Statistics, is the second most popular holiday destination for Australians. In the 2011-2012 financial year alone, 911,000 Australians visited Indonesia (a significant increase from 232,000 visitors in 2006-2007).
Yet in the collective consciousness of Indonesians — limited to the educated middle-class at that — Australia is only beginning t...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'