Formula One: HRT looks East for the future
They may consistently be at the back of the field, but the HRT team is starting to make some increasingly optimistic noises.
The former Minardi driver Luis Perez-Sala who was appointed by the team’s new owners Thesan Capital midway through last season, now believes that at last, the team has a structure which will allow it to move ahead.
It could be said that the team needs to. So...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films