Formula One: HRT looks East for the future
They may consistently be at the back of the field, but the HRT team is starting to make some increasingly optimistic noises.
The former Minardi driver Luis Perez-Sala who was appointed by the team’s new owners Thesan Capital midway through last season, now believes that at last, the team has a structure which will allow it to move ahead.
It could be said that the team needs to. So...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use