Formula One: HRT looks East for the future
They may consistently be at the back of the field, but the HRT team is starting to make some increasingly optimistic noises.
The former Minardi driver Luis Perez-Sala who was appointed by the team’s new owners Thesan Capital midway through last season, now believes that at last, the team has a structure which will allow it to move ahead.
It could be said that the team needs to. So...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses