The Sunda Strait Bridge could be powerful conduit for building jobs skills in Indonesia
As I spoke to over 150 participants at Telkom Institute of Management in Bandung about skills transfer and work recently, the audience was eager to know what country I would recommend as a development model for Indonesia to create value added jobs.
It was not the US or South Korea (where I teach) but China, which has added considerable value added skilled jobs the past 20 years and has eff...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote