The Sunda Strait Bridge could be powerful conduit for building jobs skills in Indonesia
As I spoke to over 150 participants at Telkom Institute of Management in Bandung about skills transfer and work recently, the audience was eager to know what country I would recommend as a development model for Indonesia to create value added jobs.
It was not the US or South Korea (where I teach) but China, which has added considerable value added skilled jobs the past 20 years and has eff...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats