The Sunda Strait Bridge could be powerful conduit for building jobs skills in Indonesia
As I spoke to over 150 participants at Telkom Institute of Management in Bandung about skills transfer and work recently, the audience was eager to know what country I would recommend as a development model for Indonesia to create value added jobs.
It was not the US or South Korea (where I teach) but China, which has added considerable value added skilled jobs the past 20 years and has eff...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning