RI slashes palm oil export estimate to 17.6 million tons
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, currently the world’s largest palm oil producer, is expecting the sluggish growth of palm oil exports due to China’s slow economic growth and the ongoing economic uncertainty in Europe, according to the nation’s palm oil association.
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) had earlier estimated total palm oil export shipments at 18 million tons, up by 2.2 perc...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings