RI slashes palm oil export estimate to 17.6 million tons
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, currently the world’s largest palm oil producer, is expecting the sluggish growth of palm oil exports due to China’s slow economic growth and the ongoing economic uncertainty in Europe, according to the nation’s palm oil association.
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) had earlier estimated total palm oil export shipments at 18 million tons, up by 2.2 perc...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses