RI slashes palm oil export estimate to 17.6 million tons
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, currently the world’s largest palm oil producer, is expecting the sluggish growth of palm oil exports due to China’s slow economic growth and the ongoing economic uncertainty in Europe, according to the nation’s palm oil association.
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) had earlier estimated total palm oil export shipments at 18 million tons, up by 2.2 perc...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB