RI slashes palm oil export estimate to 17.6 million tons
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, currently the world’s largest palm oil producer, is expecting the sluggish growth of palm oil exports due to China’s slow economic growth and the ongoing economic uncertainty in Europe, according to the nation’s palm oil association.
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) had earlier estimated total palm oil export shipments at 18 million tons, up by 2.2 perc...
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report