Retno Pinasti: At the center of uncertainty
The Jakarta Post
JP/R. Berto WedhatamaSome people like to stay in their comfort zone, but definitely not news anchor and producer Retno Pinasti.
The 35-year-old news anchor and producer for SCTV talked about her passion for journalism and the decisions that led her around the world and back again to seeking out new challenges in her home country during a recent lunch break with The Jakarta Post.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam