Retno Pinasti: At the center of uncertainty
The Jakarta Post
JP/R. Berto WedhatamaSome people like to stay in their comfort zone, but definitely not news anchor and producer Retno Pinasti.
The 35-year-old news anchor and producer for SCTV talked about her passion for journalism and the decisions that led her around the world and back again to seeking out new challenges in her home country during a recent lunch break with The Jakarta Post.
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station