Retno Pinasti: At the center of uncertainty
The Jakarta Post
JP/R. Berto WedhatamaSome people like to stay in their comfort zone, but definitely not news anchor and producer Retno Pinasti.
The 35-year-old news anchor and producer for SCTV talked about her passion for journalism and the decisions that led her around the world and back again to seeking out new challenges in her home country during a recent lunch break with The Jakarta Post.
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead