Brokers braced for another day of likely trouble
The Jakarta Post
A day-long “technical problem” plagued the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday, causing the typical daily trading volume of Rp 3 trillion (US$315 million) per day to shrink by a two-thirds, brokers and stock analysts pointed out.
Officials at the IDX circulated a memo in the morning before trading began to inform securities that the “remote trading system of securities” was hi...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy