Brokers braced for another day of likely trouble
The Jakarta Post
A day-long “technical problem” plagued the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday, causing the typical daily trading volume of Rp 3 trillion (US$315 million) per day to shrink by a two-thirds, brokers and stock analysts pointed out.
Officials at the IDX circulated a memo in the morning before trading began to inform securities that the “remote trading system of securities” was hi...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Jl. Raya Ragunan closed through Sunday for festival