Brokers braced for another day of likely trouble
The Jakarta Post
A day-long “technical problem” plagued the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) on Monday, causing the typical daily trading volume of Rp 3 trillion (US$315 million) per day to shrink by a two-thirds, brokers and stock analysts pointed out.
Officials at the IDX circulated a memo in the morning before trading began to inform securities that the “remote trading system of securities” was hi...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Private lender CIMB Niaga sees Q1 net profit soar 138 percent