Masterminds behind 1965 abortive coup still unknown
The Jakarta Post
Nearly five decades after the 1965 abortive coup, which was blamed on the Indonesian Communist Party (PKI), historians, observers and direct witnesses are still unable to agree about the masterminds behind the historical events.
Speaking at the launch of Jusuf Wanandi’s memoirs Shades of Grey in Jakarta on Thursday, panelists recounted the confusing state of events during those fateful da...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods