Masterminds behind 1965 abortive coup still unknown
The Jakarta Post
Nearly five decades after the 1965 abortive coup, which was blamed on the Indonesian Communist Party (PKI), historians, observers and direct witnesses are still unable to agree about the masterminds behind the historical events.
Speaking at the launch of Jusuf Wanandi’s memoirs Shades of Grey in Jakarta on Thursday, panelists recounted the confusing state of events during those fateful da...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB