Masterminds behind 1965 abortive coup still unknown
The Jakarta Post
Nearly five decades after the 1965 abortive coup, which was blamed on the Indonesian Communist Party (PKI), historians, observers and direct witnesses are still unable to agree about the masterminds behind the historical events.
Speaking at the launch of Jusuf Wanandi’s memoirs Shades of Grey in Jakarta on Thursday, panelists recounted the confusing state of events during those fateful da...
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report