Masterminds behind 1965 abortive coup still unknown
The Jakarta Post
Nearly five decades after the 1965 abortive coup, which was blamed on the Indonesian Communist Party (PKI), historians, observers and direct witnesses are still unable to agree about the masterminds behind the historical events.
Speaking at the launch of Jusuf Wanandi’s memoirs Shades of Grey in Jakarta on Thursday, panelists recounted the confusing state of events during those fateful da...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use