ONESIMUS PATRIO NYAMANG: Climbing mountains
The Jakarta Post
With seemingly inexhaustible energy, the young boy was trekking up and down a rocky path, holding onto nearby tree roots now and again for fear of slipping into thickets, beyond which steep valleys gaped on both sides.
Unlike most mountaineers, the 6-year-old was barefoot as he pushed his way through the curtain of tall grass with great zeal in the forest of Mount Mbeliling in order to rea...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint