ONESIMUS PATRIO NYAMANG: Climbing mountains
The Jakarta Post
With seemingly inexhaustible energy, the young boy was trekking up and down a rocky path, holding onto nearby tree roots now and again for fear of slipping into thickets, beyond which steep valleys gaped on both sides.
Unlike most mountaineers, the 6-year-old was barefoot as he pushed his way through the curtain of tall grass with great zeal in the forest of Mount Mbeliling in order to rea...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne