ONESIMUS PATRIO NYAMANG: Climbing mountains
The Jakarta Post
With seemingly inexhaustible energy, the young boy was trekking up and down a rocky path, holding onto nearby tree roots now and again for fear of slipping into thickets, beyond which steep valleys gaped on both sides.
Unlike most mountaineers, the 6-year-old was barefoot as he pushed his way through the curtain of tall grass with great zeal in the forest of Mount Mbeliling in order to rea...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips