Transparency needed in climate funds
The Jakarta Post
A senior conservation expert has called on the government to be transparent with the flow of funding channeled toward programs tackling climate change.
The Nature Conservancy Indonesia’s (TNC Indonesia) senior advisor for international forest carbon policy, Wahjudi Wardojo, said many developing countries, including Indonesia, had underdeveloped mechanisms for the distribution of such fund...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films