Transparency needed in climate funds
The Jakarta Post
A senior conservation expert has called on the government to be transparent with the flow of funding channeled toward programs tackling climate change.
The Nature Conservancy Indonesia’s (TNC Indonesia) senior advisor for international forest carbon policy, Wahjudi Wardojo, said many developing countries, including Indonesia, had underdeveloped mechanisms for the distribution of such fund...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions