Transparency needed in climate funds
The Jakarta Post
A senior conservation expert has called on the government to be transparent with the flow of funding channeled toward programs tackling climate change.
The Nature Conservancy Indonesia’s (TNC Indonesia) senior advisor for international forest carbon policy, Wahjudi Wardojo, said many developing countries, including Indonesia, had underdeveloped mechanisms for the distribution of such fund...
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Turkey, Iran and Iraq warn of 'counter-measures' against Kurdistan referendum