Transparency needed in climate funds
The Jakarta Post
A senior conservation expert has called on the government to be transparent with the flow of funding channeled toward programs tackling climate change.
The Nature Conservancy Indonesia’s (TNC Indonesia) senior advisor for international forest carbon policy, Wahjudi Wardojo, said many developing countries, including Indonesia, had underdeveloped mechanisms for the distribution of such fund...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash