Mt. Anak Krakatau spews volcanic ash, Tangkuban Perahu closed
Oyos Saroso H.N. and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
The volcanic discharge of Mount Anak Krakatau, which usually affects Cilegon in Banten and Kalianda in southern Lampung, has now reached the city center of Bandar Lampung, the capital of Lampung province, located around 75 kilometers from the mountain itself.
Based on observations by The Jakarta Post, the whole area of Bandar Lampung was covered in volcanic ash. Despite a thin layer, the as...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival