Mt. Anak Krakatau spews volcanic ash, Tangkuban Perahu closed
Oyos Saroso H.N. and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
The volcanic discharge of Mount Anak Krakatau, which usually affects Cilegon in Banten and Kalianda in southern Lampung, has now reached the city center of Bandar Lampung, the capital of Lampung province, located around 75 kilometers from the mountain itself.
Based on observations by The Jakarta Post, the whole area of Bandar Lampung was covered in volcanic ash. Despite a thin layer, the as...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs