Mt. Anak Krakatau spews volcanic ash, Tangkuban Perahu closed
Oyos Saroso H.N. and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
The volcanic discharge of Mount Anak Krakatau, which usually affects Cilegon in Banten and Kalianda in southern Lampung, has now reached the city center of Bandar Lampung, the capital of Lampung province, located around 75 kilometers from the mountain itself.
Based on observations by The Jakarta Post, the whole area of Bandar Lampung was covered in volcanic ash. Despite a thin layer, the as...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park