Your letters: The Rohingya is the indigenous Arakan
The Jakarta Post
A detailed study of the recorded history reveals that both the Rakhine and the Bamar races are illegal immigrants in occupied Arakan, the homeland of the Rohingya Nation, who are the earliest known original indigenous people of the land of occupied Arakan.
Before the eighth century, the area now known as Occupied Arakan had been the seat of Hindu dynasties of Indoy-Aryan people. They were t...
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison