Your letters: The Rohingya is the indigenous Arakan
The Jakarta Post
A detailed study of the recorded history reveals that both the Rakhine and the Bamar races are illegal immigrants in occupied Arakan, the homeland of the Rohingya Nation, who are the earliest known original indigenous people of the land of occupied Arakan.
Before the eighth century, the area now known as Occupied Arakan had been the seat of Hindu dynasties of Indoy-Aryan people. They were t...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president