Your letters: The Rohingya is the indigenous Arakan
The Jakarta Post
A detailed study of the recorded history reveals that both the Rakhine and the Bamar races are illegal immigrants in occupied Arakan, the homeland of the Rohingya Nation, who are the earliest known original indigenous people of the land of occupied Arakan.
Before the eighth century, the area now known as Occupied Arakan had been the seat of Hindu dynasties of Indoy-Aryan people. They were t...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague