Your letters: The Rohingya is the indigenous Arakan
The Jakarta Post
A detailed study of the recorded history reveals that both the Rakhine and the Bamar races are illegal immigrants in occupied Arakan, the homeland of the Rohingya Nation, who are the earliest known original indigenous people of the land of occupied Arakan.
Before the eighth century, the area now known as Occupied Arakan had been the seat of Hindu dynasties of Indoy-Aryan people. They were t...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Semanggi Interchange to have CCTV to prevent vandalism
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail