The hidden splendor of Nusakambangan
The Jakarta Post
Majestic: The beaches of Nusakambangan Island remain pristine, and feature magnificent rocks in the offshore waters. The island of Nusakambangan is in Cilacap regency, Central Java, and is notorious for being the site of a prison.
The island itself is primarily composed of forests surrounded by sea, but also houses thousands of big-name Indonesian criminals.
But amid this perhaps gru...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official