The hidden splendor of Nusakambangan
The Jakarta Post
Majestic: The beaches of Nusakambangan Island remain pristine, and feature magnificent rocks in the offshore waters. The island of Nusakambangan is in Cilacap regency, Central Java, and is notorious for being the site of a prison.
The island itself is primarily composed of forests surrounded by sea, but also houses thousands of big-name Indonesian criminals.
But amid this perhaps gru...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago