The hidden splendor of Nusakambangan
The Jakarta Post
Majestic: The beaches of Nusakambangan Island remain pristine, and feature magnificent rocks in the offshore waters. The island of Nusakambangan is in Cilacap regency, Central Java, and is notorious for being the site of a prison.
The island itself is primarily composed of forests surrounded by sea, but also houses thousands of big-name Indonesian criminals.
But amid this perhaps gru...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis