The hidden splendor of Nusakambangan
The Jakarta Post
Majestic: The beaches of Nusakambangan Island remain pristine, and feature magnificent rocks in the offshore waters. The island of Nusakambangan is in Cilacap regency, Central Java, and is notorious for being the site of a prison.
The island itself is primarily composed of forests surrounded by sea, but also houses thousands of big-name Indonesian criminals.
But amid this perhaps gru...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers