Your letters: Sharia law in non-Muslim countries?
The Jakarta Post
With great interest and sadness, I read the article “Moderate Muslims need to speak up” (The Jakarta Post, Sept. 5) about the book entitled Silenced: How Apostasy and Blasphemy Codes are Choking Freedom Worldwide by the senior fellow at the Hudson Institute Center for Religious Freedom in Washington DC.
In his talk or interview, Paul Marshall touched upon many important issues but in a...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB