Churches report police to Ombudsman
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: Representatives of congregations from two churches in Bogor and Bekasi, West Java, have reported the local police to the Indonesian Ombudsman for ignoring their complaints.
Bona Sigalingging, spokesman of the Bogor’s GKI Yasmin church, said the city police had ignored at least three reports lodged by GKI Yasmin congregants since February 2010 without clear reason.
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use