Your letters: Death sentence to Tariq Hashemi
The Jakarta Post
According to media news, an Iraqi court has issued a death sentence to Sunni Iraqi Vice President Tariq Hashemi and his aides. Tariq Hashemi is in Turkey these days and has said the court’s decision was politically motivated.
Now, the gulf is widening between the Malaki ruling party and the Sunni national alliance, which is harming the country’s interests. The recent decision by ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash