Your letters: Death sentence to Tariq Hashemi
The Jakarta Post
According to media news, an Iraqi court has issued a death sentence to Sunni Iraqi Vice President Tariq Hashemi and his aides. Tariq Hashemi is in Turkey these days and has said the court’s decision was politically motivated.
Now, the gulf is widening between the Malaki ruling party and the Sunni national alliance, which is harming the country’s interests. The recent decision by ...
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging