Private sector warned over rising foreign borrowing
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo has warned private companies to properly manage their foreign debts, which have increased substantially.
“The debt-service ratio of the private sector’s foreign debts has grown significantly large. The ratio has reached around 30 percent of export earnings,” Agus said as quoted by Antara during the Annual
Report Awards (ARA) event in Jakarta on T...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement