Private sector warned over rising foreign borrowing
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo has warned private companies to properly manage their foreign debts, which have increased substantially.
“The debt-service ratio of the private sector’s foreign debts has grown significantly large. The ratio has reached around 30 percent of export earnings,” Agus said as quoted by Antara during the Annual
Report Awards (ARA) event in Jakarta on T...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Officer admits making errors in filing report for Ahok’s alleged blasphemy