Private sector warned over rising foreign borrowing
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo has warned private companies to properly manage their foreign debts, which have increased substantially.
“The debt-service ratio of the private sector’s foreign debts has grown significantly large. The ratio has reached around 30 percent of export earnings,” Agus said as quoted by Antara during the Annual
Report Awards (ARA) event in Jakarta on T...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator