Private sector warned over rising foreign borrowing
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo has warned private companies to properly manage their foreign debts, which have increased substantially.
“The debt-service ratio of the private sector’s foreign debts has grown significantly large. The ratio has reached around 30 percent of export earnings,” Agus said as quoted by Antara during the Annual
Report Awards (ARA) event in Jakarta on T...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor