Local demand for cars to rise 275% by 2025
The Jakarta Post
Domestic demand for automobiles will increase dramatically by 2025, driven by rising per capita incomes, robust economic growth and urbanization, a consulting group says.
The ratio of local car owners would jump significantly from 80 to 300 units per 1,000 people by 2025, an increase of 275 percent, boosted particularly by increased consumer purchasing power, Masaki Honda, the principal con...
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Google-bred company accuses Uber of self-driving car theft
- Indonesia raises US$23 million to conserve Bird’s Head Seascape