Local demand for cars to rise 275% by 2025
The Jakarta Post
Domestic demand for automobiles will increase dramatically by 2025, driven by rising per capita incomes, robust economic growth and urbanization, a consulting group says.
The ratio of local car owners would jump significantly from 80 to 300 units per 1,000 people by 2025, an increase of 275 percent, boosted particularly by increased consumer purchasing power, Masaki Honda, the principal con...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator