Local demand for cars to rise 275% by 2025
The Jakarta Post
Domestic demand for automobiles will increase dramatically by 2025, driven by rising per capita incomes, robust economic growth and urbanization, a consulting group says.
The ratio of local car owners would jump significantly from 80 to 300 units per 1,000 people by 2025, an increase of 275 percent, boosted particularly by increased consumer purchasing power, Masaki Honda, the principal con...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok