Govt to issue ‘national car’ platform
The Jakarta Post
The Industry Ministry will introduce in the middle of next year a platform for small-engine cars that it is preparing jointly with the Assessment and Application of Technology Agency (BPPT).
The Industry Ministry’s director general for high-priority industries, Budi Darmadi, said on Tuesday in Jakarta that the platform would serve as a standard for cars using engines of less than 1,000 cc...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage