Govt to issue ‘national car’ platform
The Jakarta Post
The Industry Ministry will introduce in the middle of next year a platform for small-engine cars that it is preparing jointly with the Assessment and Application of Technology Agency (BPPT).
The Industry Ministry’s director general for high-priority industries, Budi Darmadi, said on Tuesday in Jakarta that the platform would serve as a standard for cars using engines of less than 1,000 cc...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash