Govt to issue ‘national car’ platform
The Jakarta Post
The Industry Ministry will introduce in the middle of next year a platform for small-engine cars that it is preparing jointly with the Assessment and Application of Technology Agency (BPPT).
The Industry Ministry’s director general for high-priority industries, Budi Darmadi, said on Tuesday in Jakarta that the platform would serve as a standard for cars using engines of less than 1,000 cc...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu