No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back