No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games