No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash