No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official