No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs