No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse