No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles