No light at end of tunnel for Bakrie Life’s former clients
The Jakarta Post
Former clients of PT Asuransi Jiwa Bakrie Life have threatened to file a bankruptcy lawsuit if the company continues to delay the return of investments worth Rp 270 billion. (US$28.18 million).
Representatives from the Bakrie Life Crisis Center, an association set up by the company’s ex-clients, met with Bakrie Life management and the Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares