Guess what?: Nikita reveals call from ‘Playboy’ boss
The Jakarta Post
Acting newcomer, Nikita Mirzani, revealed that she was in a good mood thanks to a phone call all the way from the US by Playboy magazine boss, Hugh Hefner.
“We are likely to meet in the near future. Just wait and see,” Nikita said as quoted by kompas.com.
Nikita acknowledges that she is determined to build a career as a Playboy model despite the criticism that she is liable to receive from most people here who consider Playboy pornographic.
“Well, Playboy has always been considered a pornographic magazine in this country but not in the US. Besides, the magazine is published in America, not Indonesia. Therefore, it shouldn’t bother anyone here,” she said.
- Dutch woman dies after train accident in Yogyakarta
- Piko-Taro’s ‘Pen Pineapple Apple Pen’ debuts on Billboard 100
- Japan pledges support for Indonesian infrastructure development
- 10 arrested over alleged illegal levies in S. Sulawesi
- Double standards: The defining of homosexuality as pornographic in Indonesia
- Alleged foreign sex workers facing immigration charges
- We are working to address traffic congestion: Ahok
- Jokowi's Java-centric development widening wealth gap: INDEF
- Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur to have one halal certification
- Second legal warning over land ownership ban sent to Yogyakarta governor