Guess what?: Nikita reveals call from ‘Playboy’ boss
The Jakarta Post
Acting newcomer, Nikita Mirzani, revealed that she was in a good mood thanks to a phone call all the way from the US by Playboy magazine boss, Hugh Hefner.
“We are likely to meet in the near future. Just wait and see,” Nikita said as quoted by kompas.com.
Nikita acknowledges that she is determined to build a career as a Playboy model despite the criticism that she is liable to receive from most people here who consider Playboy pornographic.
“Well, Playboy has always been considered a pornographic magazine in this country but not in the US. Besides, the magazine is published in America, not Indonesia. Therefore, it shouldn’t bother anyone here,” she said.
- Police plane crashes in Riau Islands waters, 13 feared dead
- Susi receives honorary degree from Undip
- Indonesia sees more local Warren Buffett-style investors
- Agus promises Chinese-Indonesians he will uphold unity in Jakarta
- Discovering the land of 1,001 coffee shops
- Rally ends on cautious note
- Police show strong response despite rally running peacefully
- Anti-Jokowi figures charged with treason
- Treason suspects intended to mobilize mass to occupy House: Police
- RI allots Rp2t budget to lure investment in border areas