Ganjar Pranowo: A rockin’ politician
The Jakarta Post
(JP/P.J. Leo)Many political scientists and politicians practice politics with such complexity that the realm is distanced from the everyday lives of ordinary citizens.
Ganjar Pranowo, a lawmaker from the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) who co-chairs the House’s Commission II overseeing home affairs and regional autonomy, however, sees politics from a different angle.
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia