Ganjar Pranowo: A rockin’ politician
The Jakarta Post
(JP/P.J. Leo)Many political scientists and politicians practice politics with such complexity that the realm is distanced from the everyday lives of ordinary citizens.
Ganjar Pranowo, a lawmaker from the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) who co-chairs the House’s Commission II overseeing home affairs and regional autonomy, however, sees politics from a different angle.
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis