KPU: Jokowi inauguration delayed
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta General Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) says it is unlikely that the city’s governor-elect, Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, will be inducted into office as incumbent Governor Fauzi Bowo’s
KPU Jakarta commissioner Sumarno said the administrative paperwork would not be completed for Jokowi to be sworn in on Sunday — the day that Fauzi’s time in office termina...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats