KPU: Jokowi inauguration delayed
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta General Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) says it is unlikely that the city’s governor-elect, Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, will be inducted into office as incumbent Governor Fauzi Bowo’s
KPU Jakarta commissioner Sumarno said the administrative paperwork would not be completed for Jokowi to be sworn in on Sunday — the day that Fauzi’s time in office termina...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'