Your letters: The role of nutrition
The Jakarta Post
The malnutrition of children in Indonesia has been at the center of international attention for many years now. Although the number of stunted children is swiftly decreasing, the proportion of children suffering from malnutrition is still substantially high.
There are more than 7.6 million children in Indonesia suffering from stunted growth. The number continues to increase due to natural ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB