Your letters: The role of nutrition
The Jakarta Post
The malnutrition of children in Indonesia has been at the center of international attention for many years now. Although the number of stunted children is swiftly decreasing, the proportion of children suffering from malnutrition is still substantially high.
There are more than 7.6 million children in Indonesia suffering from stunted growth. The number continues to increase due to natural ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings