Your letters: The role of nutrition
The Jakarta Post
The malnutrition of children in Indonesia has been at the center of international attention for many years now. Although the number of stunted children is swiftly decreasing, the proportion of children suffering from malnutrition is still substantially high.
There are more than 7.6 million children in Indonesia suffering from stunted growth. The number continues to increase due to natural ...
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report