Universities want more Indonesian students: US
The Jakarta Post
Amid tensions and anti-American sentiment over the movie Innocence of Muslims, the US government voiced its hope that more Indonesian students would study in the country.
Speaking at the US Higher Education Fair on Wednesday, Ambassador Scot Marciel said that the US welcomed approximately 7,000 students last year and plans to further increase Indonesian student numbers.
“I think th...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films