Universities want more Indonesian students: US
The Jakarta Post
Amid tensions and anti-American sentiment over the movie Innocence of Muslims, the US government voiced its hope that more Indonesian students would study in the country.
Speaking at the US Higher Education Fair on Wednesday, Ambassador Scot Marciel said that the US welcomed approximately 7,000 students last year and plans to further increase Indonesian student numbers.
“I think th...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB