Universities want more Indonesian students: US
The Jakarta Post
Amid tensions and anti-American sentiment over the movie Innocence of Muslims, the US government voiced its hope that more Indonesian students would study in the country.
Speaking at the US Higher Education Fair on Wednesday, Ambassador Scot Marciel said that the US welcomed approximately 7,000 students last year and plans to further increase Indonesian student numbers.
“I think th...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods
- Nobel prize winner's book turned down by 19 publishers