Wired 24 hours
Internet users in Indonesia don’t stop browsing the virtual network on the big days and weekends. they only shift through devices — PC to laptops to mobile phones.
During weekdays, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., global Internet users, including those from Indonesia, access the Internet from PC and laptops. They use tablets and mobile phones in the morning (before 9 a.m.) and in the evening (...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use