Wired 24 hours
Internet users in Indonesia don’t stop browsing the virtual network on the big days and weekends. they only shift through devices — PC to laptops to mobile phones.
During weekdays, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., global Internet users, including those from Indonesia, access the Internet from PC and laptops. They use tablets and mobile phones in the morning (before 9 a.m.) and in the evening (...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'