Wired 24 hours
Internet users in Indonesia don’t stop browsing the virtual network on the big days and weekends. they only shift through devices — PC to laptops to mobile phones.
During weekdays, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., global Internet users, including those from Indonesia, access the Internet from PC and laptops. They use tablets and mobile phones in the morning (before 9 a.m.) and in the evening (...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings