Wired 24 hours
Internet users in Indonesia don’t stop browsing the virtual network on the big days and weekends. they only shift through devices — PC to laptops to mobile phones.
During weekdays, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., global Internet users, including those from Indonesia, access the Internet from PC and laptops. They use tablets and mobile phones in the morning (before 9 a.m.) and in the evening (...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia