Wired 24 hours
Internet users in Indonesia don’t stop browsing the virtual network on the big days and weekends. they only shift through devices — PC to laptops to mobile phones.
During weekdays, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., global Internet users, including those from Indonesia, access the Internet from PC and laptops. They use tablets and mobile phones in the morning (before 9 a.m.) and in the evening (...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods
- Nobel prize winner's book turned down by 19 publishers