Govt criticized for inaction on rampant oil theft
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government appears to be ignoring the “elephant in the room” in widespread oil theft cases across the nation following an explosion near an oil pipeline in South Sumatra last week blamed on illegal taps, an expert has said.
Indonesian energy think tank ReforMiner Institute executive director Pri Agung Rakhmanto said on Monday that the government was “not serious” and “underes...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats