Govt criticized for inaction on rampant oil theft
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government appears to be ignoring the “elephant in the room” in widespread oil theft cases across the nation following an explosion near an oil pipeline in South Sumatra last week blamed on illegal taps, an expert has said.
Indonesian energy think tank ReforMiner Institute executive director Pri Agung Rakhmanto said on Monday that the government was “not serious” and “underes...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Private lender CIMB Niaga sees Q1 net profit soar 138 percent