Govt criticized for inaction on rampant oil theft
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government appears to be ignoring the “elephant in the room” in widespread oil theft cases across the nation following an explosion near an oil pipeline in South Sumatra last week blamed on illegal taps, an expert has said.
Indonesian energy think tank ReforMiner Institute executive director Pri Agung Rakhmanto said on Monday that the government was “not serious” and “underes...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses