Govt criticized for inaction on rampant oil theft
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government appears to be ignoring the “elephant in the room” in widespread oil theft cases across the nation following an explosion near an oil pipeline in South Sumatra last week blamed on illegal taps, an expert has said.
Indonesian energy think tank ReforMiner Institute executive director Pri Agung Rakhmanto said on Monday that the government was “not serious” and “underes...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia