Govt criticized for inaction on rampant oil theft
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government appears to be ignoring the “elephant in the room” in widespread oil theft cases across the nation following an explosion near an oil pipeline in South Sumatra last week blamed on illegal taps, an expert has said.
Indonesian energy think tank ReforMiner Institute executive director Pri Agung Rakhmanto said on Monday that the government was “not serious” and “underes...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape