Govt criticized for inaction on rampant oil theft
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government appears to be ignoring the “elephant in the room” in widespread oil theft cases across the nation following an explosion near an oil pipeline in South Sumatra last week blamed on illegal taps, an expert has said.
Indonesian energy think tank ReforMiner Institute executive director Pri Agung Rakhmanto said on Monday that the government was “not serious” and “underes...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens