Govt criticized for inaction on rampant oil theft
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The government appears to be ignoring the “elephant in the room” in widespread oil theft cases across the nation following an explosion near an oil pipeline in South Sumatra last week blamed on illegal taps, an expert has said.
Indonesian energy think tank ReforMiner Institute executive director Pri Agung Rakhmanto said on Monday that the government was “not serious” and “underes...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- 12 petitions against election results filed