New firms will manage air traffic
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operators Angkasa Pura I (AP I), Angkasa Pura II (AP II) will no longer manage air traffic controllers after President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono signed the regulation needed to serve
as the legal umbrella for the establishment of a new corporation in charge of Indonesia’s air traffic services, a government statement has said.
The Government Regulation (PP) No. 77/20...
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison