New firms will manage air traffic
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operators Angkasa Pura I (AP I), Angkasa Pura II (AP II) will no longer manage air traffic controllers after President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono signed the regulation needed to serve
as the legal umbrella for the establishment of a new corporation in charge of Indonesia’s air traffic services, a government statement has said.
The Government Regulation (PP) No. 77/20...
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown