New firms will manage air traffic
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operators Angkasa Pura I (AP I), Angkasa Pura II (AP II) will no longer manage air traffic controllers after President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono signed the regulation needed to serve
as the legal umbrella for the establishment of a new corporation in charge of Indonesia’s air traffic services, a government statement has said.
The Government Regulation (PP) No. 77/20...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income