New firms will manage air traffic
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operators Angkasa Pura I (AP I), Angkasa Pura II (AP II) will no longer manage air traffic controllers after President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono signed the regulation needed to serve
as the legal umbrella for the establishment of a new corporation in charge of Indonesia’s air traffic services, a government statement has said.
The Government Regulation (PP) No. 77/20...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares