New firms will manage air traffic
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operators Angkasa Pura I (AP I), Angkasa Pura II (AP II) will no longer manage air traffic controllers after President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono signed the regulation needed to serve
as the legal umbrella for the establishment of a new corporation in charge of Indonesia’s air traffic services, a government statement has said.
The Government Regulation (PP) No. 77/20...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’