New firms will manage air traffic
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
as the legal umbrella for the establishment of a new corporation in charge of Indonesia’s air traffic services, a government statement has said.
The Government Regulation (PP) No. 77/20...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Call for tolerance as fasting month begins
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan
- Jakarta to ban roadside predawn meals during Ramadhan