‘Nosferatu’: A different movie watching experience
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM He’s behind you: The Batavia Madrigal Singers sing the new composition of “Nosferatu – A Symphony of Horror” on Saturday at the Teater Besar in the Taman Ismail Marzuki Cultural Center in Jakarta. (Courtesy of Goethe-Insitut Jakarta)Can you imagine watching a horror movie–silent one, accompanied by a live performance by choir and orchestra? A mix of frightening and fine entertainment.Spe...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...