Caveat emptor: The challenge in implementing defense offset in RI
Sezsy Yuniorrita and Curie Maharani
Jane’s “2012 Defense Market Report” calculated that the Indonesian arms market has the potential to be one of the worlds largest. Under the Minimum Essential Force (MEF) procurement program stage one (2010-2014), a combined rupiah and foreign loan of Rp 156 trillion (US$16.25 billion) will be disbursed.
Small domestic industrial capacity means that the bulk of spending will go to fore...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework