Govt to provide universal health coverage for all
The Jakarta Post
The central government is preparing for the implementation of universal health coverage for all as mandated in the Social Security Providers (BPJS) Law and expects to have the law’s executing body established and operational by January 2014.
Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghufron Mukti said preparations for the health security system were expected to be completed this year to allow for the Ja...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation