Govt to provide universal health coverage for all
The Jakarta Post
The central government is preparing for the implementation of universal health coverage for all as mandated in the Social Security Providers (BPJS) Law and expects to have the law’s executing body established and operational by January 2014.
Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghufron Mukti said preparations for the health security system were expected to be completed this year to allow for the Ja...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE