Govt to provide universal health coverage for all
The Jakarta Post
The central government is preparing for the implementation of universal health coverage for all as mandated in the Social Security Providers (BPJS) Law and expects to have the law’s executing body established and operational by January 2014.
Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghufron Mukti said preparations for the health security system were expected to be completed this year to allow for the Ja...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters