IMF calls countries to take measures to reduce debts
The Jakarta Post
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is asking all countries to take measures to manage their balance of payments while at the same time maintaining economic growth.
Speaking at the opening plenary of the IMF and the World Bank, fund chief Christine Lagarde pointed out that economically advanced countries had average debts around 110 percent of their gross domestic product (GDP), the highe...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion