IMF calls countries to take measures to reduce debts
The Jakarta Post
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is asking all countries to take measures to manage their balance of payments while at the same time maintaining economic growth.
Speaking at the opening plenary of the IMF and the World Bank, fund chief Christine Lagarde pointed out that economically advanced countries had average debts around 110 percent of their gross domestic product (GDP), the highe...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me