IMF calls countries to take measures to reduce debts
The Jakarta Post
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is asking all countries to take measures to manage their balance of payments while at the same time maintaining economic growth.
Speaking at the opening plenary of the IMF and the World Bank, fund chief Christine Lagarde pointed out that economically advanced countries had average debts around 110 percent of their gross domestic product (GDP), the highe...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning