Indonesia to double efforts at climate conference
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is expected to double down on its efforts on the climate-change issue by sending more delegates to the upcoming United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) in Doha, Qatar, slated for between Nov. 26 and Dec. 7.
The government hopes that it can engage more in global cooperation, mainly in the green-business
Spokesperson for the ...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills