PLN, GE to build biomass power plant
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State utility firm PT PLN has signed an agreement with US-based global technology and energy giant General Electric (GE) to set up a biomass power plant with a capacity of around 1 megawatt (MW) in Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara.
Witnessed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, PLN president director Nur Pamudji and GE Indonesia chief executive Handry Satriago signed a lette...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago