PLN, GE to build biomass power plant
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State utility firm PT PLN has signed an agreement with US-based global technology and energy giant General Electric (GE) to set up a biomass power plant with a capacity of around 1 megawatt (MW) in Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara.
Witnessed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, PLN president director Nur Pamudji and GE Indonesia chief executive Handry Satriago signed a lette...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Science may have answer to the itch you shouldn't scratch