PLN, GE to build biomass power plant
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State utility firm PT PLN has signed an agreement with US-based global technology and energy giant General Electric (GE) to set up a biomass power plant with a capacity of around 1 megawatt (MW) in Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara.
Witnessed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, PLN president director Nur Pamudji and GE Indonesia chief executive Handry Satriago signed a lette...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health