PLN, GE to build biomass power plant
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State utility firm PT PLN has signed an agreement with US-based global technology and energy giant General Electric (GE) to set up a biomass power plant with a capacity of around 1 megawatt (MW) in Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara.
Witnessed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, PLN president director Nur Pamudji and GE Indonesia chief executive Handry Satriago signed a lette...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse