PLN, GE to build biomass power plant
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State utility firm PT PLN has signed an agreement with US-based global technology and energy giant General Electric (GE) to set up a biomass power plant with a capacity of around 1 megawatt (MW) in Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara.
Witnessed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, PLN president director Nur Pamudji and GE Indonesia chief executive Handry Satriago signed a lette...
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison