PLN, GE to build biomass power plant
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State utility firm PT PLN has signed an agreement with US-based global technology and energy giant General Electric (GE) to set up a biomass power plant with a capacity of around 1 megawatt (MW) in Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara.
Witnessed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik, PLN president director Nur Pamudji and GE Indonesia chief executive Handry Satriago signed a lette...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Macron in Russia for high
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study