Cops sorry for Novi Amalia underwear photo
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police are apologizing for the seven officers involved in photographing model Novi Amalia in her underwear after she was arrested for driving under the influence of narcotics on Oct. 11.
“We will uphold our standard operating procedures at all police stations, especially related to this issue,” City Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto said on Wednesday.
The West Jakar...
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station