Cops sorry for Novi Amalia underwear photo
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police are apologizing for the seven officers involved in photographing model Novi Amalia in her underwear after she was arrested for driving under the influence of narcotics on Oct. 11.
“We will uphold our standard operating procedures at all police stations, especially related to this issue,” City Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto said on Wednesday.
The West Jakar...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars