Cops sorry for Novi Amalia underwear photo
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police are apologizing for the seven officers involved in photographing model Novi Amalia in her underwear after she was arrested for driving under the influence of narcotics on Oct. 11.
“We will uphold our standard operating procedures at all police stations, especially related to this issue,” City Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto said on Wednesday.
The West Jakar...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs