Cops sorry for Novi Amalia underwear photo
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police are apologizing for the seven officers involved in photographing model Novi Amalia in her underwear after she was arrested for driving under the influence of narcotics on Oct. 11.
“We will uphold our standard operating procedures at all police stations, especially related to this issue,” City Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto said on Wednesday.
The West Jakar...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month