Amir-John Haddad: From a childhood hobby
The Jakarta Post
(Courtesy of Komunitas Salihara/Witjak)The moment you walk into a gig by Spain-based multi-instrumentalist Amir-John Haddad, you will know you are witnessing something special. That was exactly the atmosphere inside the Salihara Theater recently, as the musician was about to perform at this year’s Festival Salihara.
Upon walking into the theater, audience members saw five stringed instru...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens