Amir-John Haddad: From a childhood hobby
The Jakarta Post
(Courtesy of Komunitas Salihara/Witjak)The moment you walk into a gig by Spain-based multi-instrumentalist Amir-John Haddad, you will know you are witnessing something special. That was exactly the atmosphere inside the Salihara Theater recently, as the musician was about to perform at this year’s Festival Salihara.
Upon walking into the theater, audience members saw five stringed instru...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy