Amir-John Haddad: From a childhood hobby
The Jakarta Post
(Courtesy of Komunitas Salihara/Witjak)The moment you walk into a gig by Spain-based multi-instrumentalist Amir-John Haddad, you will know you are witnessing something special. That was exactly the atmosphere inside the Salihara Theater recently, as the musician was about to perform at this year’s Festival Salihara.
Upon walking into the theater, audience members saw five stringed instru...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam