A celebration of the diversity and unity of humanity
A contingent of about 211,000 Indonesian faithful has arrived in Mecca. They will join millions of Muslims from around the world converging on Mecca. This spiritual journey, known as the haj, retraces the footsteps of the biblical patriarch Abraham, who Muslims consider a prophet.
The haj scheduled to fall between Oct. 24 and Oct.29, 2012 and takes place during the 12th month of the Islami...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers