A celebration of the diversity and unity of humanity
A contingent of about 211,000 Indonesian faithful has arrived in Mecca. They will join millions of Muslims from around the world converging on Mecca. This spiritual journey, known as the haj, retraces the footsteps of the biblical patriarch Abraham, who Muslims consider a prophet.
The haj scheduled to fall between Oct. 24 and Oct.29, 2012 and takes place during the 12th month of the Islami...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings