A celebration of the diversity and unity of humanity
A contingent of about 211,000 Indonesian faithful has arrived in Mecca. They will join millions of Muslims from around the world converging on Mecca. This spiritual journey, known as the haj, retraces the footsteps of the biblical patriarch Abraham, who Muslims consider a prophet.
The haj scheduled to fall between Oct. 24 and Oct.29, 2012 and takes place during the 12th month of the Islami...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang