FPI attacks Ahmadis in Bandung
The Jakarta Post
Idul Adha celebrations in Ban-dung, West Java, were tarnished by an attack launched by members of hard-line group the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) on An-Nasir mosque, home to hundreds of Ahmadiyah followers who were later barred from performing Idul Adha prayers and slaughtering animals during the Islamic Day of Sacrifice on Friday.
Members of the FPI raided the mosque on Thursday night, dam...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain