FPI attacks Ahmadis in Bandung
The Jakarta Post
Idul Adha celebrations in Ban-dung, West Java, were tarnished by an attack launched by members of hard-line group the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) on An-Nasir mosque, home to hundreds of Ahmadiyah followers who were later barred from performing Idul Adha prayers and slaughtering animals during the Islamic Day of Sacrifice on Friday.
Members of the FPI raided the mosque on Thursday night, dam...
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Tourism Ministry to hold gathering with social media influencers, bloggers
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- 'Big Bad Wolf' book sale restocks 1 million new books
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J. Blige
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Mandeh to host "Wonderful Mandeh Festival" in May
- RI, PH up ante on counterterrorism, trade