FPI attacks Ahmadis in Bandung
The Jakarta Post
Idul Adha celebrations in Ban-dung, West Java, were tarnished by an attack launched by members of hard-line group the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) on An-Nasir mosque, home to hundreds of Ahmadiyah followers who were later barred from performing Idul Adha prayers and slaughtering animals during the Islamic Day of Sacrifice on Friday.
Members of the FPI raided the mosque on Thursday night, dam...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings